Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread
A fun-to-eat, delicious appetizer for any type of party or gathering.
2 (11-ounce) packages frozen Classic Meals Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
2 cups (8-ounces) shredded cheddar cheese – divided use
1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1/4 cup chopped green onion
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (1-pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread
- Combine creamed chipped beef, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, water chestnuts, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, pepper sauce and salt in large bowl.
- Slice bread three times vertically and approximately every 1 1/2-inches horizontally to within 1/4-inch of bottom crust. Bread will have a ‘checkerboard’ appearance.
- Stuff all cuts in bread with creamed chipped beef mixture.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil, keeping top exposed. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of stuffed bread.
- Bake in preheated 400°F (205°C) oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is browned and crispy.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
*Defrost Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.